Established in 2018, PNE specialises in creating industry-leading events that promote collaboration and innovation. We bring together senior leaders from both public sectors and enterprise organisations with transformative suppliers.
Our goal is to create an environment where participants openly embrace innovation and work collaboratively to achieve true transformational change within their organisations.
We are dedicated to delivering tangible benefits to individuals, organisations, and society as a whole by improving operations, employee and end-use satisfaction and optimising overall organisational performance.
PNE plays a crucial role in driving positive change and enhancing the effectiveness of both public sector and enterprise organisations.
PNE are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to sell commercial involvement across our senior leader events series. You’ll join our new and successful sales team to strengthen our fast-growing events portfolio working across the Education, Healthcare, Public Sector & Enterprise sector.
You’ll work across a diverse portfolio of events in the UK, with plans in place to expand further into both the USA and Middle East.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Close and repeat high-value business across event series.
- Maximising revenue through sponsorship sales
- Developing relationship with decision makers to do business and build accounts.
- Onsite face to face client management and event execution
- Identifying and securing new customers who can be developed into major accounts.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Achieving and exceeding daily KPI’s
- Managing a sales pipeline document for reporting purposes
- Forecasting business accurately on a weekly and monthly basis
- Gathering product and company feedback from clients and prospects
The successful applicant will have:
- Ideally a solid and proven background in conference/event sales
- Proven track record of winning new business and successfully account managing existing clients
- Able to sell on concept and provide a consultative sales approach with an excellent telephone & Teams manner.
- Integrity is key; our products are market-leading, and you should be too.
- Smart, ambitious, committed and actively focused on self-improvement.
- Enjoy being challenged and engaged in a KPI driven environment where a good percentage of your total earnings are performance based.
- Experience with CRM (Hubspot)
- Excellent closer of business
- Language skills
- Market knowledge (Public Sector, Education, Sustainability, Healthcare)
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary (experience dependant)
- Uncapped commission structure
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company events
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life & private medical insurance
- On-site parking
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive sales culture including incentives, awards, and recognition for overachievers.
- The opportunity to work in a company that is a genuine leader within its sector and recognised for empowering employees.
- Support, training and coaching to allow you to develop your skills and build a successful career.
- The opportunity to work within a professional team and within a company where trust & integrity are our leading values.
- Fantastic career opportunities within the wider business for stellar performers as we continue to grow world-wide.
- A career path to a long-term sales account management or sales management career and six figures earning potential.
- PNE is a newly established events company with HQ in Crawley and will be setting up a London office in 2024.
Business development: 2 years (preferred)
United Kingdom (required)
Hybrid remote in Crawley