Partnership Network Events (PNE) is one of the UKs fastest growing corporate events business, that creates successful conference led networking/hosted buyer style events that engage public sector senior leaders (Healthcare, Local Government, Blue Light Services, Higher Education, Housing Association, Central Government and Multi-academy Trusts) to innovate, benchmark and network with their peers and meet with the transformational suppliers serving their industry.
We’re looking for an Operations & Delivery Executive to be a part of our growing team based in a very modern office in Crawley and the chance to travel with us to host our national events in luxury hotels up and down the country. PNE is also expanding globally this year with our first event being launched in the USA in September.
We are looking for an individual that is keen to pursue a career in Operations. Admin, hospitality and/or events related experience would be an advantage, however full training will be given and there will be a real focus on helping you develop and further your career as part of a dynamic team. As you succeed and progress new opportunities will present themselves within the organisation.
Your drive and personality will be key in helping you build and develop new relationships across a number of sectors and your organisational skills and willingness to learn will be key in you achieving your personal goals and company objectives.
- Update rooming list’s and send to hotel
- Send dietaries to hotel
- Put meeting rules on system for delegates and speakers
- Keep internal CSV and meeting system updated
- Make sure active campaign is correct
- Send post event for the delegate team
- Keep track of all crosscheckers
- Crosscheck new print materials
- Hotel run through calls
- Final checks pre-event
- Make sure the meeting system is correct
- Proof read conference guides
- Stay in contact with the hotels
- Gather presentation slides from speakers
- Collect speaker accommodation requirements and details
- Attend events as and when required
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Natural desire for hitting deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Computer literate – Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team
- Good eye for detail
- UK drivers licence required
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Additional leave days at Christmas & New Year (depending how it falls; this will be 3.5 – 4 days)
- Private Healthcare (once you have passed your three months’ probation)
- Death in service benefit
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
We’re looking for people who we can invest in and help to grow your career. It is a very exciting time to join PNE as we are in a phase of growth and scaling both domestically and internationally. First stop – North America!