Partnership Network Events (PNE) is one of the UKs fastest growing corporate events business, that creates successful conference led networking/hosted buyer style events that engage public sector senior leaders (Healthcare, Local Government, Blue Light Services, Higher Education, Housing Association, Central Government and Multi-academy Trusts) to innovate, benchmark and network with their peers and meet with the transformational suppliers serving their industry.
As our Videographer & Editor at PNE, you’ll be a vital member of our dynamic film team, working in close collaboration with our marketing team to produce compelling, innovative, and impactful video content tailored specifically for our social media platforms and website. Your primary mission is to capture the vibrant energy of our events and effectively convey the essence of PNE as a company.
Your videos will serve as catalysts for positive change, both in the public sector and enterprise organisations. In this role, your proficiency will lie in capturing the dynamic atmosphere of our events while consistently upholding our brand identity.
Moreover, you’ll infuse fresh, creative approaches into your work to engage our audience in ways that spark action, foster innovation, and encourage repeat bookings from our customers.
- You’ll be producing digital videos for social platforms end-to-end, including pitching, writing, shooting, and editing.
- Support the Social Media Manager and the Film Team in content creation and development.
- Assist in managing community management accounts within (but not limited to) LinkedIn, X (Twitter), and TikTok
- Stay up to date with PNE event sectors, company information, launches and campaigns.
- Maintain and administer the brand voice throughout all communications.
- Adhere to company policies, social media rules and regulations.
- Stay on top of social media trends and pitch ideas to increase engagement.
- Help to develop and maintain our social media content calendar.
- Experience making TikTok’s/Reels (including editing, and knowledge of the TikTok platform)
- Monitor and report on trending videos and audios on TikTok/Reels to assist in content creation and development.
- Bring creative vision to life using video best practices and new ways of video storytelling.
- A love for creating content, and comfortable speaking to the camera is required.
- Driven by curiosity and have a self-starter attitude to make things happen without being told.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills both oral and written, and ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Exceptional eye for putting together an engaging edit.
- Experience making TikTok’s/Reels (including editing, and knowledge of the TikTok platform) is required.
- Ability to shoot and edit high quality social media video edits.
- Video editing skills, including proficiency in PremierePro and/or CapCut required
- Knowledge and proficiency in all current social platforms
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in social media or in a similar field is an asset.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop)
- Experience in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment.
- Willingness to travel worldwide if required.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Early finish at 1pm on Fridays dependent on workload
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Pension enrolment.