If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively effect your experience on the site.
We only use third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
3rd Party Cookies Used
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Google Chrome
1. Click on the three dots icon in the top right hand corner just under the quit button
2. Select “Settings” then “Show advanced settings”
3. Under “Privacy” select “Content settings”
4. Under “Cookies” you can then select the appropriate setting
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Press the gear icon in the top right hand corner
2 Select “Internet options”
3 Select the Privacy tab and adjust the cookie settings accordingly
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the three lines icon in the top right hand corner just under the quit button
2. Select “Options” and then “Privacy”
3. Under “History” select “Use custom settings for history” and then adjust cookie settings accordingly