We are thrilled to announce a new venture for us and a new virtual event for the healthcare sector – Virtual HPN Expo.
2020 has probably been the single most challenging year in the history of the NHS. Already plagued by mounting budgetary setbacks, the healthcare sector was obviously hit by an unprecedented health crisis that has stretched the NHS to its limits and beyond.
That being said, there has never been a more vital time to stimulate innovation and collaboration. Leaders, clinicians, frontline workers, and suppliers to the sector need to come together to find ways to address our current challenges, as well as an uncertain future.
The sticking point at the moment is the “coming together” part. As an events company who are heavily invested in helping the healthcare sector to learn and build relationships through face-to-face events, we’ve had to recognise the reality of the situation – taking the decision to postpone all in-person events until 2021.
That’s why we’re launching Virtual HPN Expo – set to be the biggest virtual event the UK healthcare sector has ever seen. From 17th-18th November 2020, we’ll be bringing together 1000+ NHS decision-makers, senior leaders and influencers to hear from 70+ inspirational speakers and explore 45+ transformational suppliers. In addition to being a unique event on an ambitious scale, it’s also CPD-accredited – meaning you are able to directly demonstrate and record the value of attending and engaging in Virtual HPN Expo’s activities and sessions.
We’re investing heavily in creating a quality experience – hosting the event on a premium, cutting-edge virtual platform complete with expo hall with four expo zones. Our four expo zones will correspond to our four core themes:
- Workforce, skills and wellbeing
- RPA and AI
- Innovation and improvement
- Telehealth and virtual care models
In addition to being able to explore our virtual expo zones and discover 45+ of the sector’s most innovative suppliers, attendees will also have access to a full programme of presentation and workshop sessions, delivered by 70+ speakers representing leaders and C Suite executives from a range of disciplines within the NHS. Speakers include:
- Sir Thomas Hughes-Hallett – Chairman, Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust
- Rachel Dunscombe – CEO, NHS Digital Academy
- Richard Stubbs – CEO, Yorkshire and Humber Academic Health Science Network
- Lisa Emery – CIO, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation trust and Chair, London CIO Council
- David Walliker – Chief Digital and Partnerships Officer, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Phillipa Winter – CIO, Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- Jonathan Lofthouse – Site CEO, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Arlene Wellman – Chief Nurse, Epsom and St Helier Hospitals NHS Trust
- James Devine – CEO, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Deepak Dwarakanath – Medical Director, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- Emma Challans – Executive Director of Culture and Improvement, Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Paul Bytheway – COO, University Hospitals North Midlands NHS Trust
We pride ourselves on having strong relationships with visionary leaders in the NHS. The content and direction of the event has been carefully curated in conjunction with our steering committee, consisting of eight healthcare leaders and experts in their field. Each recognises the unique value of holding this event.
Paul Bytheway, COO at University Hospitals North Midlands NHS Trust, says “As NHS Trusts, the need to collaborate and learn from each other has never been stronger. But neither has our need to reduce unnecessary social interaction as a society.”
Jonathan Lofthouse, Site CEO at King’s College Hospitals NHS Trust, adds “I believe it is incumbent upon all of us as senior health leaders to offer strategic direction, that goes without saying. But we also need to amplify curiosity, agility and passion to improve, fostering commitment in the art of the possible.”
Would you like to be part of the UK’s biggest ever virtual event in the healthcare sector? Visit our new Virtual HPN Expo to register and secure your delegate spot*: https://virtualhpnexpo.com/register-to-attend/
If you’re a supplier to the healthcare sector and would like the chance to showcase your solutions to 1000+ NHS decision-makers, senior leaders and influencers, enquire now to find out more about our exhibitor packages: https://virtualhpnexpo.com/exhibit/
*Please note you must be an employee of an NHS or public sector organisation to qualify for a free delegate pass. For supplier/sponsor delegate opportunities, please visit our exhibit page.