As an events business, this has been an incredibly challenging time for us. We value our network and our partners, and wanted to take this opportunity to offer some clarity on our plans for this year and into next.
We have taken the difficult decision to postpone all of our remaining 2020 events until 2021. This includes Healthcare Partnership Network, Local Government Partnership Network, Higher Education Partnership Network, Blue Light Partnership Network, and Multi Academy Trust Partnership Network.
Although the postponement of events or large gatherings later this year has not been mandated by the government as yet, with so much uncertainty and to ultimately protect the health and safety of our staff, valued supplier partners and network of public sector professionals, we feel it is the right and most responsible course of action.
We are lucky enough to work closely with leaders in the public sector – we see the fantastic work they are doing during the most challenging times. We must give them space and time to continue what they’re doing.
The 2021 dates will be announced in due course, so keep an eye on our LinkedIn and Twitter profiles as well as our website for updates.
In the meantime, we’re not stopping to put our feet up. We’re going to continue to strive to bring more value to our network. We’re launching a whole new series of great content and some virtual events and opportunities for our networks to collaborate:
- The PNE Podcast – a podcast series, hosted by our Managing Director Jack Jacob, where he’ll be finding out more about “The Person Behind the Job Title” – interviewing C Suite professionals in the public sector. Episode 1 featuring James Devine, Chief Executive at Medway NHS Foundation Trust, is coming soon.
- DigiPitch – we’re giving suppliers and senior leaders across all of our markets the opportunity to innovate, collaborate and form new partnerships virtually.
- We will be hosting a small number of exclusive roundtables, sponsored by valued supplier partners, giving them the opportunity to stimulate discussion on pressing issues and arising challenges, get stakeholder feedback on their solution and discover what senior leaders in their target sector want to see from suppliers.
- A programme of webinars and virtual events across our sectors to be announced shortly.
- More articles and insight into public sector innovation – including increasing opportunities for our network to share their own stories and successes on pne-uk.com
Thank you to our partners and our network who have been supportive during this period. Rest assured we are fully committed to delivering a programme of events in 2021 and all existing speaker slots and sponsor agreements will be honoured in full.
If you would like to find out more about any of our upcoming virtual events or sessions, get in touch.