PCPN 2023 for the Primary Care Sector
Horwood House, Milton Keynes
18th – 19th May 2023
The inaugural Primary Care Partnership Network (PCPN) will address the key topics that you, as an industry leader, have told us you want to investigate in detail. These are the topics that need to be addressed if you are to deliver the incredible outcomes you’re aiming for. The conferences aim to deliver practical, real-world advice and support from industry peers, delivering a shortcut to success. You will share experiences and learn about solutions from some of the sector’s most innovative thinkers and suppliers.
Key themes include:
- What successful primary care transformation looks like
- Tips for building truly integrated health systems
- How to deploy tech and digital transformation for efficient, effective, patient-centric primary care
- Solutions to workforce and workload challenges
- How to tackle health inequalities, including proper community engagement and AI for population health management
- Building back better post-COVID, including solutions to manage funding, capacity and demand
New approaches to premises and estates
Key speakers include:
- James Kingsland, GP and Independent Health Adviser
- Claire Fuller, Chief Executive, Surrey Heartlands Integrated Care System
- Maslah Amin, National Advisor and Associate Director for Population Health and Sustainability, Health Education England
- Karen Kirkham, General Practitioner and Chief Medical Officer, Deloitte
- Vincent Sai, CEO, Modality Partnership
Who should attend?
Chairs, CEOs, Managing Directors, CIOs, and Clinical Directors from:
- Integrated Care Boards / Systems
- Primary Care Networks
- GP Federations
- Community health services
- Pharmacy, dentistry, physiotherapy, optometry
- Acute trusts
Perfect space to think and learn
Horwood House is a beautiful, recently refurbished manor house that gives the event a relaxed and slightly indulgent atmosphere. Only 11 miles from Milton Keynes, it is easy to reach by car and rail.
All delegates stay in the hotel, so you have the opportunity to develop deep partnerships and support networks with other senior industry leaders who are just like you!
Postal Address: Mursley Road, Little Horwood,Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK17 0PH